The Tire Sniffer Grade and Price Tiers work together. A+ | $ $ $
- Our uniquely generated grade system is designed to combat wasted time, unknown savings and combines:
1) Price, 2) Driver Satisfaction, 3) Value, what you are getting with what you are paying for. Together = the Tire Sniffer Grade.
*The Tire Sniffer Grade is represented by a letter grade given by non-biased tire professionals taking the above into account.
Be sure to compare the Tire Sniffer Grades within 1 ONE price tier only.
- Do not compare a Tire Sniffer Grade from one price tier to another Tire Sniffer Grade in a different price tier. Same Price Tier only.
Example: Do not compare a Tire Sniffer Grade in a 2 $$ price tier to a Tire Sniffer Grade in a 1 $ or 3 $$$ price tier.
- Doing so will lead to inaccurate comparisons.
1) You have Tire A with 1 $ Price Tier and a Tire Sniffer Grade B.
2) You have Tire B with 2 $$ Price Tier and a Tire Sniffer Grade B.
- Since both have the same Tire Sniffer Grade they bring the same value based upon their cost.
- However, they do not share the same qualities. Tire B with 2 $$ will be more expensive and will most likely be a better product in the sense
that it will last longer and drive better compared to Tire A.
How To Use the Tire Sniffer Grade:You are comparing 2 tires. Both are quoted at $100 per tire. Price Tiers display (Tire A: $$) | (Tire B: $$$)
- From this effectively quick comparison, you are getting a better value with Tire B.
- In this case, the Price Tier comparison says that Tire B at $$$ is typically priced higher. Simply put, you're getting a best deal on that tire at $100.
< back to Articles & Videos in 'Tire Knowledge' page.
*The information on this page is intended to act as a guideline and offers suggestions for users to consider. The information and ideas here are uniquely created for and published by TireSniffer.com. All rights reserved.